When it comes to Pay Per Click advertising campaigns, many of us show a certain degree of skepticism about hiring an external agent to manage them for us. After all, PPC campaigns look simple enough. You choose a few keywords, write the creative for the ads, fix a budget, make the necessary payments and your campaign is set up and running in no time. So why need PPC consultants to advise you on something that is so easy and simple?
Well, the truth is, while setting up a campaign is easy, making it worthwhile takes a lot more expertise and specialized knowledge than most of us have. No matter what they’ve been telling you, PPC management is serious business and one that requires a good deal of understanding of the process.
When you hire dedicated pay per click consultants to assist you with your search marketing activities, they not only advise you on the best way to set it up but would also continue managing it on your behalf so that you keep getting a consistently good return from your investment.
Most reputed pay per click consultants would offer you the following services. These are also a great checklist to ensure that you are getting the best services in all-round PPC management.
1. Keyword Building/Expansion: Departmental teams consult with each other, in conjunction with the client to produce thousands of specific targeted keywords for any audience.
2. Daily PPC Bid Management: It is a necessity to stay on top of changes that will affect your campaign performance.
3. Custom Ad Copy: Continuous Split Testing of ad creative to ensure maximum ROI.
4. Advice on best landing page design and selection: Along with split testing facilities to determine the most effective combination.
5. Custom Banners: Banners for campaigns on content related sites who have partnered with Google.
6.Return on Investment Analysis: The most crucial aspect of your entire marketing experience is this analysis. The best experts will give you the complete picture, always.
7. PPC Lead Generation: Many clients look for quality leads that can be turned into profitable returns. Some reputed companies can you on that front, too.
8. Time Zone and Geographic Campaigns: Are you looking to market in a certain region of the world? If so, your PPC consultants can pinpoint campaigns down to certain regions of a state for marketing with laser-precision.